Intlvac can metalize your optical fibers with Titanium/Platimum/Gold by producing a single or multi-layer symmetrical metal coating on ends, mid spans or windows for use in hermetically sealed opto-electronic packages. our experts can also create radially symmetrical material stacks on a cylindrical rod or tube components. Features and benefits include:
- Low temperature deposition avoids damage of plastic on fibers.
- Coating has good uniformity around the entire fiber for accurate fiber alignments.
- Excellent adhesion strength resulting from a pre-clean step prior to coating.
- Load-locked system allows for coating of jacketed and connected components.
- Planar magnetron sputtering system.
- Re-coating of fiber Bragg Gratings.
- Anti-Reflective and protected mirror coatings on polished ends.
For more information about creating a custom solution for your application contact email@example.com